Monday, October 7, 2013

Intake. That's All

The good thing about having my career hanging by a thread is that I don't want to eat at all. And that I'm just plain pissed off with everything. This translated into a completely effortless, vegan sandwich from pret for lunch (it was between the sandwich or beetroot and horseradish soup - and the soup is something I have recently discovered I hate - 389), soup for dinner (190) and a soy dessert thing (72) for a total of... 651 for the day. I'm still sticking to my goal of 800 cals for the day. Tomorrow is my disciplinary hearing, so let's hope that I won't be unemployed this time tomorrow. I hate my life. 

Hatred & Violence
Xo Xo

5 comments:

Lena said...

Good luck, hun. These things usually have a way of working out just fine. What comes around goes around, and your soon-to-be-ex-boss certainly has it coming.
Lena xx

PrettyLies said...

The good thing about losing your bank card is you won't be tempted to swipe it and buy food. Oh no, I'm sorry you have a hearing, that's shit. Is it because you cursed out your boss or something? I remember you were so excited to get this job..I hope it works out okay, you don't want to be unemployed in this shit economy, even if it's a crappy job, it's a job.

Tatyana said...

I hope that everything will be ok because I remember too how exited you were when you this.

xx
Hugs!

Sam Lupin said...

don't want to eat at all + pissed off at everything = i UNDERSTAND THIS FEELING SO MUCH
im sorry you're feeling like shit by the way
and i hope something happens for you to feel better
you're FP you have to feel better because

i love you loads

-George DiCaprio/Sam Lupin
PS. i am not sure what hearings are for so i am going to assume that it's not too bad and wish you the best of luck regardless. x
PSS. i know i could look it up through Google but fuck it, man it's not even 7am yet. <3

Sam Lupin said...

another note: i do not remember how excited you were to get this job bc my memory is shitty.
hope this made you smile over excess Samness

-Sam Lupin